Solid downhill performance in a skintrack friendly design.
The Marker Tour F12 Alpine Touring binding may have left its resort-loving brothers and sisters in favor of fresh, backcountry lines, but it still bears the crest and bloodline of the Marker Royal Family. For example, its EPF Extended Power Frame is found on the Duke and Baron for crazy-efficient power transmission on fatter skis. And it features the same Backcountry Technology with climbing ability that the Duke and Baron have. The hollow linkage heel sheds weight for a speedy ascent, and the Triple Pivot Light toe has a horizontally oriented spring for reliable retention and lightweight power. This touring binding accommodates alpine and AT boots, so you won’t need multiple pairs of skis for backcountry touring and resort skiing. The Tour F12 has a lower DIN range (4-12) than the burlier Duke and Baron, but is also is lighter, making it the obvious choice for folks who plan on spending more time in the backcountry than at the resort.
- Alpine touring binding for the resort or backcountry
- Standard 4-12 DIN range suitable for most skiers
- Extended Power Frame drives power to wider skis
- Hollow heel linkage sheds weight for a lighter feel
- Two heel elevators ensure efficient climbing
- Track Size Large
- Boot Sole Range 325mm-365mm