The high-performance free-touring ski for committed backcountry skiers, the MYTHIC 97 blends modern freeride elements with an innovative, ultra-lightweight construction (2800g/pr). The paulownia wood core with carbon C-Ply technology offers the ultimate strength-to-weight ratio for increased agility on long ascents. The moderate rocker profile and progressive five-point sidecut provide the versatility, edge grip, and float for fun, freeride performance on the route back down!
- TIP and TAIL ROCKER with traditional camber underfoot eases turn initiation, adding playful maneuverability and float while retaining energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip for confident performance across all terrain and snow conditions.
- PAULOWNIA WOOD CORES reduce ski weight by 25%. Dynastar combines this lightweight wood core with fiber laminates developed by the Race Department, guaranteeing powerful stability and lightweight performance.
- SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Featuring a progressive five-point sidecut, long rocker tip, slight tail rocker, and traditional camber underfoot, our POWDER PROFILE combines effortless float and maneuverability in deep snow conditions with lively all-terrain performance.
- FIBERGLASS laminates are lightweight and help to optimize the flex of the ski for enhanced snow feel, balance, and stability.