A true all mountain freeride ski. When fresh tracks beckon, the new women’s Rallybird 92 delivers a blend of lightweight agility and confident downhill performance to set you free. Explore and ride inbounds and out with lightened swing weight and playful agility courtesy of our iconic Air Tip technology and lightweight paulownia wood core. Skin tracks, boot packs, resort days, the possibilities are endless.
- Air Tip: This exclusive Rossignol technology has been masterminded for freeriding and wide open spaces! The tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain maximum torsional rigidity. The ski’s weight is redistributed, the tip is lightened for greater ease, safety, and versatility, and the weight is focused in the center of the ski to maximize control and power beneath the skier’s feet.
- Rectangular Sidewall: Features a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Progressive Sidecut: An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
- Weight: 3,2 kg/pair (162cm)
- Sidecuts Dimensions (mm): 127-92-117
- Bindings system: Open
- Sidecuts Profile: Progressive Sidecut
- Rocker: Free Rocker
- Construction: Rectangular Full Sidewall
- Core: Paulownia Wood Core
- Reinforcements: Diagofiber