The ALLSPEED ELITE 120 DARK BLUE ski boots of the brand ROSSIGNOL will provide you with a high level of performance. Built on the foundations of racing boots, they will be the best allies of the most demanding skiers.
A 120 flex and a 98mm shoe volume… In other words, they will be both rigid and precise, providing power and responsiveness. Enough to delight those who have a committed ski, but who do not want or want more than one uncomfortable racing boot. Its thermoformable liner perfectly envelops your foot, while its Thinsulate insulation will keep your feet warm in the most extreme conditions. Lightweight, they provide a perfect fit thanks to its 4 hooks and wide strap, as well as optimal support.
Close to the foot, these boots will be extremely effective for carving and producing quality skiing
– Flex: 120
– Footwear width: 98 mm
– 4 micrometrically adjustable aluminium hooks: diagonal loops
– Strap 40 mm
– Polyurethane shell and collar
– SENSOR BLADE TECHNOLOGY
– Flex Adjustment
– FULL CUSTOM T2 Thermoformable Slipper with seamless forefoot for more comfort
– Insulation: THINSULATE SRETCH in the front of the foot
– Compatible with GRIPWALK heels
– Weight: 2135 g